Friday, October 15, 2010

Blog post Friday October 15th

Hey everyone sorry that I didn't check in last week I was at home for a few days to go to the Phillies playoff game with my dad and I couldn't find a good time to sit down and write a good blog post. For you sports fans I did get to see Roy Halladay throw only the 2nd No-hitter in Post-season history, which is a once in a lifetime occurance, so I don't mind taking the 0 for the week on the blog (no offense Professor Akhavan!)

Anyways, It was a busy week with writing this paper and taking other mid term tests, ect. I can't believe we are already halfway through the semester, I don't know about you guys but I feel like it has gone really fast. I didn't mind writing that paper, it was a good chance to review our assigned readings and reflect on the decreasing standards of privacy in the evolving technological world.

My mom saw "The Social Network" and said it was awesome. Now that my fall lacrosse season is ending maybe i'll get chance to see it. Speaking of facebook, I think their new groups idea is pretty good. My best friends from home and I usually keep a running thread on the inbox feature, maybe we will now begin a group. I hope everyone had a good week and I'll see you guys on tuesday

-Will

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about the group feature too for my friends back home, we have an inbox thread as well and it gets pretty long and cluttered so a group on Facebook might work well.

    ReplyDelete